If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple recipe shows you how to make incredible Fluffy and Light BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES - Tasty and super Easy to make!
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Breakfast ideas to start your day Fresh and Healthy.
Try it, let me know what flavors you prefer, and check more recipes that are coming soon. —SpinEat
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams oats
- 20 grams coconut flour
- 40 grams vanilla protein powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 glass water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 50 grams blueberries and raspberries
- 1 drop honey
- In a large bowl mix eggs, baking soda, water, protein powder, coconut flour and cinnamon. Blend ripe banana and oats separately and mix it all together.
- Add half teaspoon of the coconut oil into the bowl, and use the rest on a heated frying pan.
- Cook on a medium temperature. Once you see tiny bubbles appear, it's time to flip the pancake!
- Delicious and fluffy Protein Pancakes with Banana! Enjoy your breakfast and have a fresh day! Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8cUArQPuU