Author Notes: This pie is Thanksgiving dinner all in one. It's is as epic as a Turducken - but infinitely more tasty (in my pie-loving opinion). The bottom tier is your turkey – turkey pot pie, to be precise. The next layer is your side dish: creamed kale with pancetta and walnuts. Finally, the top layer is filled with cranberry sauce. It's a serious show stopper - perfect for an offbeat Thanksgiving and amazing to wow at a Friendsgiving supper. —Erin McDowell
Makes: 10 servings
recipe Turkey Pot Pie (https://food52.com/recipes...)
recipe Creamed Greens Pie (https://food52.com/recipes...)
recipe Cranberry Sauce Pie (https://food52.com/recipes...)
- Place the turkey pot pie on a large platter.
- Place the creamed greens pie on a 9 inch cardboard cake circle. Place the cranberry sauce pie on a 6 inch cardboard cake circle. This makes it easier to move the pie around (including removing it to slice and serve).
- Use an offset spatula to transfer the creamed greens pie on top of the turkey pot pie.
- Use an offset spatula to transfer the cranberry sauce pie on top of the creamed greens pie.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!