If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pie is Thanksgiving dinner all in one. It's is as epic as a Turducken - but infinitely more tasty (in my pie-loving opinion). The bottom tier is your turkey – turkey pot pie, to be precise. The next layer is your side dish: creamed kale with pancetta and walnuts. Finally, the top layer is filled with cranberry sauce. It's a serious show stopper - perfect for an offbeat Thanksgiving and amazing to wow at a Friendsgiving supper. —Erin McDowell
Makes 10 servings
- 1 recipe Turkey Pot Pie (https://food52.com/recipes/65172-turkey-pot-pie)
- 1 recipe Creamed Greens Pie (https://food52.com/recipes/65171-creamed-greens-pie)
- 1 recipe Cranberry Sauce Pie (https://food52.com/recipes/65170-cranberry-sauce-pie)
- Place the turkey pot pie on a large platter.
- Place the creamed greens pie on a 9 inch cardboard cake circle. Place the cranberry sauce pie on a 6 inch cardboard cake circle. This makes it easier to move the pie around (including removing it to slice and serve).
- Use an offset spatula to transfer the creamed greens pie on top of the turkey pot pie.
- Use an offset spatula to transfer the cranberry sauce pie on top of the creamed greens pie.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!