If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hyderbadi Indians make egg puff pastries as an appetizer for any party, my family makes it as a warm make you feel all kind of fuzzies type of treat. Perfect for a cold/fall day! —Amreen Khan
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons water
- egg wash
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil your eggs on medium high heat in a saucepan for 15 minutes, to get hard boiled eggs.
- Peel and halve your eggs once they cool and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Take your puff pastry sheets (they’re sectioned off into 3 sections in one sheet, split up the sections) and cut each section in half.
- Place a half of your seasoned boiled egg yolk side down on the puffy pastry sheet diagonally.
- Fold up the sides of the sheet and attach using water.
- Once all the puffs are done, brush on egg wash to the tops and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!