Author Notes: Hyderbadi Indians make egg puff pastries as an appetizer for any party, my family makes it as a warm make you feel all kind of fuzzies type of treat. Perfect for a cold/fall day! —Amreen Khan
packet puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil your eggs on medium high heat in a saucepan for 15 minutes, to get hard boiled eggs.
- Peel and halve your eggs once they cool and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Take your puff pastry sheets (they’re sectioned off into 3 sections in one sheet, split up the sections) and cut each section in half.
- Place a half of your seasoned boiled egg yolk side down on the puffy pastry sheet diagonally.
- Fold up the sides of the sheet and attach using water.
- Once all the puffs are done, brush on egg wash to the tops and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then enjoy!