If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Did you know that one of my favorite cocktails is the French 75? In an effort to make something similar but more autumnal, I created this Sparkling Apple Brandy Cocktail to take its place in the cooler months —Paige
- 1.5 ounces Brandy
- 2/5 tablespoon Apple Cider
- 1 cup Chilled Brut Champagne
- In a cocktail shaker, combine brandy and apple cider. Add ice and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into Champagne flute and top with Champagne.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
More Great Recipes: