If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother always told us that she had a secret ingredient that went into the traditional Apple Crumble. People always seemed to like hers so much more than they liked any other crumble. That ingredient was almond flour, and it makes all the difference in the world. —The Haute Madeleine
- 8 apples, peeled and cut into cubes
- 5.5 ounces butter, cut into small pieces and at room temperature + extra for apples and for dish
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch sal
- Cook the cubes of apples in a little bit of butter for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and mix well.
- Butter a dish and place the apples. Let them cool.
- In the meantime, mix the flour, almond flour, sugar, salt and butter.
- Mix with your hands to obtain a granulated mixture.
- Spread out the mixture on the apples.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 min, until golden brown.