If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Food52 er was twittering about Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream. The thought rolled around my head for a while and then this easy recipe for delicious coffee ice cream was the result.Vietnamese iced coffee is a sweet coffee usually brewed by the cup. It is made with strong coffee and sweetened condensed milk. I have become an addict of the cold brewed coffee method...the resulting coffee is without the acidic aftertaste of most hot brewed coffee. —dymnyno
Serves: almost a quart
cup cold brewed ice coffee (strong)
cup sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
cup heavy cream
tablespoon espresso instant coffee
pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Pour into a ice cream maker and follow manufacturers instructions.
- The ice cream is incredibly smooth and delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee