If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons turkey drippings
- 2 cups gluten-free turkey OR chicken broth OR water
- 1/4 cup cold water OR milk
- 2 tablespoons Argo® Corn Starch
- Skim off all but 2 tablespoons fat from drippings in roasting pan. Stir in broth or water. Cook over medium heat, stirring to loosen brown bits. Remove from heat.
- Stir corn starch and 1/4 cup cold water in a small bowl until smooth; stir into roasting pan. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Microwave Directions: Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart, microwave-safe bowl. With a whisk, stir until corn starch is completely dissolved. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring every minute. Boil for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
More Great Recipes: