If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 12 rolls
2 to 2-1/4
cups all-purpose flour
packet Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
cup milk (whole, 2%, 1% OR skim)
tablespoons butter OR margarine
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, dry yeast and salt in a large mixer bowl and stir until blended.
- Combine milk, water and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F. Butter won’t melt completely).
- Add to flour mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in just enough remaining flour so that the dough will form into a ball.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic and springs back when lightly pressed with 2 fingers, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cover with a towel; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls using your hands.
- Place in greased 8-inch round or square pan. Cover with towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes .
- Bake in preheated 375ºF oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan by running a knife around the edges and invert onto wire rack; brush with additional melted butter, if desired. Serve warm.