If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fantastic recipe that allows you to turn overripe bananas into a tasty cake ! A favorite recipe for children' palate and for mothers nose.... —Dechirot
- Overripe Bananas 2 or 3
- Sugar ounces 7
- butter ounces 4,5
- Flour ounces 4,5
- baking powder packets 2/3
- eggs 2
- Milk tablespoons 4
- vanilla sugar packets 1
- Cinnamon teaspoons 1
- Mix butter and sugar (included vanilla sugar)
- Add milk, cinnamon, beaten eggs and a pinch ok salt
- Add mashed bananas and flour in turns, gradually
- Butter a cake pan and bake at 320 for 1 hour max