If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy side dish--perfect for upcoming holiday get-togethers! —Foodie
tablespoons Sliced Almonds
Salt & Pepper
tablespoons Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- On a heated pan, fry panko and sliced almonds until crunchy and brown. Let it cool.
- Add oil on a heated pan, and fry broccoli for 1 minute.
- Layer broccoli with honey, then cover with the cooked panko and almonds
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve with Gochujang dipping sauce
More Great Recipes: