Quick and easy side dish--perfect for upcoming holiday get-togethers!
Quick and easy side dish--perfect for upcoming holiday get-togethers!—Foodie
tablespoons Sliced Almonds
Salt & Pepper
tablespoons Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
In This Recipe
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces.
- On a heated pan, fry panko and sliced almonds until crunchy and brown. Let it cool.
- Add oil on a heated pan, and fry broccoli for 1 minute.
- Layer broccoli with honey, then cover with the cooked panko and almonds
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve with Gochujang dipping sauce