If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peanut Butter and Chocolate... what can be said. Mildly adapted from the internet. —Brian Coppola
Makes 3 small loaves
- 0.50 cups fresh ground (no-sugar) peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 0.25 cups rough chopped pecans
- 0.25 cups sweetener (Swerve)
- 2 ounces chopped dark chocolate (99% Scharffen Berger)
- Melt the peanut butter and butter in the microwave; stir to mix.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl, add everything except the chocolate and the peanut butter mixture. Blend. Then add the peanut butter mixture.
- Divide between two medium sized or three small loaf pans. Top with the chocolate.
- Freely adapted from: http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/low-carb-gluten-free-chocolate-peanut-butter-loaf
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins