If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lots of mashed potatoes this year...I goofed and made WAY too may. Started to think about a new way of using them and this struck me in the middle of the night, make Snowball Potatoes! I tried them today and was quite pleased. Kids will love them! —BerryBaby
Makes 6 balls
cups leftover mashed potatoes
cup Grated cheese(I used mozzarella, but cheddar could also be used)
teaspoon Garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Coat muffin tins generously with olive oil.
- Use ice cream scoop packing potatoes tightly into the scoop and drop snowball into each muffin holder.
- Top each with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until sides start to brown and crisp up.
- Remove from oven and have them set for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Use a fork to ease them out of the muffin tins going around the edge and then underneath and gently lift out. Serve.
More Great Recipes: