If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This creamy, unique and 25 minute meal can lift your appetite up, cease cravings and provide a healthy dish that is so simple and easy to make. Either dinner or lunch you can indulge yourself, your girlfriend/boyfriend and guests. —Marios
- 2 pounds Wholewheat Penne
- 1 pound Chicken Breasts
- 300 grams Greek Yogurt
- 150 grams Parmesan
- Half Lime-Juice
- 200 grams Frozen Vegetables
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 handful Finely Chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into square pieces. Pour 700ml water in a pot and add the chicken breasts. Place the pot over a high heat until it starts to boil. Then reduce the heat over medium-high and leave to simmer for at least 15 minutes. Put a pinch of salt when it starts to boil.
- After 15 minutes, place the pasta in with the chicken and leave together to cook for another 8-10 minutes. If needed, add some more warm water in the pot.
- After the 8-10 minutes have passed, drain the pasta, chicken and vegetables in a colander. Then in a large bowl place the pasta with the chicken and veggies and add the olive oil giving it a good mix.
- Finally add the parmesan and stir in well until it melts. Place the yogurt, black pepper and salt and blend all together until the yogurt blends with all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top and serve.