If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wonder, as has everyone, if the French call French Toast, well toast! I am betting you’ve heard that one before too many times.
But what an invention, taking my two favourite foods, in bread and eggs, combining them into a pillowy eat, that tickles the taste buds.
But you want a balanced breakfast you say? Okay, lets see what I can do. —FatLadFood
pieces Crusty Bread
teaspoons Brown Sugar
- Skin and chop the apples into thin slices. Then cover in 1tsp each, of the cinnamon and sugar.
- Put a pan on to a hob on a medium heat. Add in the butter, and melt slowly.
- Add the apples to the pan, and fry for 15mins, until they begin to become tender. Reduce the heat to allow them to keep warm.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Add in the remaining cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture, until they become fully soaked.
- Fry each piece in the frying pan, on both sides, until they become brown. Put into a baking dish, and cook for a further 10mins in the oven.
- Using a pestle & mortar, crush down the Granola mix so it is easy to sprinkle.
- Place a piece of the bread onto a plate. Take half of the apples and put them on top of the bread. Slice the plum, and add to the apples. Take a tablespoon of Greek Yoghurt, and try and spoon it onto the mixture (harder than you think). Sprinkle over the Granola, and serve.