If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy, quick, weeknight dinner. It's supposed to be good warm or cold but we always eat it right out of the oven. The potato and onion are essential but other vegetables are good, too. —luvcookbooks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 new potatoes, sliced very thin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375. Warm the olive oil on medium heat. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Add onions and pepper to pan and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add potatoes to pan and pour over the beaten eggs. Cook until the bottom is set.
- Bake in the oven until the top is set. Serve with salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Red Pepper Recipe