If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A skeleton key is a master key that will fit into many locks. So, my best friend and I have dubbed this the perfect entertaining cocktail since any person will likely enjoy it! Even myself as I'm not typically a bourbon fan.
Inspired by a recipe from Brian Vollmer of Roast (Detroit, MI, 2010). —Emma King
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bulleit Bourbon
- 3/4 ounce Elderflower liquor
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 1/2 ounces ginger beer
- 8 dashes angostura bitters
- Add ice to a tall glass of your choice. The good thing about entertaining with this cocktail is that you can use whatever is on hand!
- Add all ingredients (less the bitters). Then, top with the Angostura so it floats on top and do not stir to see waterfall effects. Garnish with a lemon slice or twist if you want a fancier vibe. Serve!
More Great Recipes: