If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you don’t know what you’re bringing to Thanksgiving, I’ve got you covered with this Brussels Sprout Salad With Pomegranates and Candied Pecans. —Paige
For the Salad
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, cleaned and shredded
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 2/3 cup chopped candied pecans
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate vinegar (sub apple cider vinegar if necessary)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Whisk all of the vinaigrette ingredients together until combined.
More Great Recipes: