If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have got this recipe after years of "baking"!! I set it up and imporved the recipe day by day. Now i can say I have got a good achievement. I leave the last word to you!!! —mvloves
- 9,5 ounces flour
- 3 ounces sugar
- 4,8 ounces butter melted
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 packet vanilla (dust)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 bunch lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon almond juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bunch fruit jam
- Mix the flour, sugar, vanillina, a bit of lemon peel and powder. Make a hall in the middle and add 1 egg,1 yolk egg, 1 teaspoon of almond juice and the melted butter. Knead with the fingers of your hands but not too much. The segret is to knead for just few minutes. Put the dough to rest in the fridge.
- After 30 minutes you can star to do biscuits. Stretch the dough using rolling pin till you get a stip of 3-5 millimetres. Use the shape-cutter and get 30 pieces. In 15 of them do a hole in the centre with your favorite shape and use them to cover the cookies. Put on 15 discs just a little of jam and then cover them with the others pieces with the hole.
- Bake them for 10 minutes at 150°
- Leave them get cold and cover them with dust sugar