If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With 217 Calories, 30.5 g of Carbs, 8.5 g of Fibre, 11 g of Protein, 8 g of Fat and 14.9 g of Natural sugar per serving, this cake is a guilt-free indulgence! For a sugar-free, low-calorie and fibre-rich cake, this chocolate cake is moist, lush and decadent. Sure to cure that sugar craving. Indulge! —Stephanie O
Makes 2 (4" ramekins)
Chocolate Ramekin Cake
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Cake Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoons Date Paste
- 1/4 cup Non-Fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 200 grams Pitted Dried Dates
- 3/4 cup Water
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 ° F/ 180 ° C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix – batter will be thick
- Pour the hot water into the batter and mix quickly
- Mix the batter a little more to get rid of any lumps
- Pour into greased ramekins
- Bake for 12 mins.
- For the date paste: Soak dates in water for about 12 hours. Then blend into a paste using a food processor of a really powerful blender. Store in a jar in the refrigerator.