If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 30 trees
cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
cup creamy peanut butter
teaspoon green food coloring
cups crispy rice cereal
cup white chocolate chips
cup red and green candy-coated chocolate pieces
2 to 3
tablespoons red and green sprinkles
yellow gumgrops OR spice drops
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and food coloring; mix well.
- Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into greased 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking pan and pat into place.
- Using a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter, press into cereal mixture to cut out shapes. Transfer to waxed paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle or spread over trees and top with sprinkles. Add gumdrop stars.
- Recipe Note: Yield size may vary based on cookie cutter used. If Christmas tree cookie cutter does not include a tree stump, gum drops or spice drops may be used to create a stump. Use the melted white chocolate to "glue" candy to base of tree.