If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great addition to a holiday cookie tray. —ACH Foods
Makes: 24 wreaths
cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
cup creamy peanut butter
teaspoon green food coloring
cups crispy rice cereal
cup green candy melts OR green confectionary coating
2 to 3
tablespoons large red nonpareil sprinkles
6-inch strands red string licorice
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and food coloring; mix well.
- Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Let mixture cool slightly. Coat hands with butter or cooking spray. Form mixture into 1 to 2-inch balls, then press to flatten, forming a disk.
- Cut a circle out of the center using a paring knife or shot glass to create a wreath shape. Place on waxed paper.
- Melt green candy melts over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle over each wreath and top with red nonpareils sprinkles in groups of 3 to resemble holly berries.
- To make licorice bow: tie each each 6-inch strand of licorice into a bow.
- Trim the the ends as necessary. Add licorice to wreath. Cool for 15 minutes.