If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another completely non-diabetic friendly recipe that I make every year to gift to my family who, after 20 something years of these, consider them to be a holiday addiction. Doesn't everyone have a guilt-inducing Monster Cookie recipe tucked in their repertoire? As you can see, I make these on a mammoth scale (once a year). —Brian Coppola
- 13 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups brown sugar
- 4 sticks of better, melted
- 6 tablespoons vanilla
- 9 tablespoons baking powder
- 68 ounces Jiff Natural Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 60 ounces Quaker whole oats
- 32 ounces chopped pecans
- 20 ounces diced walnuts
- 16 ounces Health toffee chips
- 20 ounces mini M&Ms
- 10 ounces regular M&Ms
- 20 ounces Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 11.5 ounces Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
- 11.5 ounces Ghirardelli 60% chocolate chips
- 20 ounces Reece's peanut butter chips
- Start with beating the 13 eggs in a super large mixing bowl (about a 4-5 gallon size)
- Blend in order, with a sturdy wisk, the white sugar, the brown sugar, the butter, and then the vanilla
- And then blend in the baking powder followed by the peanut butter
- Switch to a large wooden paddle that allows for folding in and mixing large amounts, easily, and fold in the oats in 3 portions; the mixture seems more liquidy than you might like at this point, but do not worry, the other ingredients are coming and the oats have a lot of absorbing to do
- fold in the remaining ingredients (nuts and candy, or whatever it is you want to add, in 3-4 portions); fold to mix completely, and let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes to evolve
- Using a cookie scoop, dole out 1/4-cup scoops onto a parchment-lined jelly roll pan or other baking surface. I use a large pan and do batches of 20 at a time.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350F. Remove and cool for about 5 minutes in the pan, then remove to a rack.
More Great Recipes: