If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Christmas spiced easy homemade Baileys is a perfect last minute gift, quick to make but not quick to forget. Christmas is the season of giving and there’s no better gift than something you made with love (and alcohol, ha). I’ve been gifting homemade Baileys for years, starting with a year that I totally forgot my co-workers and needed something easy, quick, inexpensive, and special. The original recipe involved cooking of the pudding with rum. The best part is I could make it any flavor I wanted: chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut being everyone’s favorite. —All that's Jas
Makes 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 2/3 cup spiced rum (like Captain Morgan)
- 1 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gingerbread spice
- In a small bowl blend together Nutella and rum until Nutella is dissolved. Slowly stir in heavy cream. Add powdered sugar and Gingerbread spice and whisk until sugar has dissolved. If there are lumps, strain the mixture through a fine mash sieve or cheesecloth. Alternatively, combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Fill clean glass bottles and refrigerate overnight to allow for flavors to blend. Store in the refrigerator for up to two months. Shake well before using.
More Great Recipes: