If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those of you who also have a soft spot for homemade pastry I want to share an easy muffin recipe. It takes little time to cook and prepare and gives you the opportunity to express yourself experimenting with different fillings. I personally use this source for the ideas on the stuffing.
Hope, you’ll enjoy the meal!
- 2 eggs
- 250 milliliters of milk
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Slightly beat up the eggs in a large bowl and then add the oil and milk.
- As you mix the ingredients add sugar and beat until just combined.
- Sift in the flour and salt and keep mixing.
- Adding baking powder make sure the batter is smooth but do not over-mix if you want your muffins soft and airy.
- Fill muffin cases greased with oil two-thirds full and bake for half an hour.
More Great Recipes: