If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try these amazing Egg-Free Almond Sugar Cookies! Just a couple of ingredients, but tons of flavour. Perfect for Christmas! —VibrantPlate
grams ground almonds
grams all-purpose flour
grams powdered sugar
pinch of salt
grams butter (room temperature)
tablespoons vanilla essence
grams powder sugar to dust
- Set the oven to 160°C / 320°F.
- Put ground almonds, flour, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients and add vanilla essence.
- Cut room-temperature butter into small chunks and add to the flour mix. Use your hands to incorporate the butter into the flour and knead until you get a smooth and shiny dough.
- Dust your countertop or board with flour and roll out the dough about 2 cm thick. Cut out cookie shapes to your liking. I used a small shot glass for smallish round cookies.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and place cookies on top. Make sure you leave gaps between cookies of about 2 cm.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes, until they turn golden brown. Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack to cool. Before serving you can dust with powder sugar for decoration.