If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: soft, chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies made with olive oil which helps enchance the nutty flavor of the peanut butter. They'll become an instant favorite. —Fatimah Steele
Makes: about 15 cookies
cup unbleached flour
tablespoons brown sugar
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
tablespoons peanut butter
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl combine the first six ingredients, give them a stir.
- In a separate bowl add in your egg, oil, vanilla and peanut butter, whisk until smooth.
- Add in your dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Chill for at least 15 mins. Shape into balls place on baking sheet and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Bake at 350 for about 11 mins.
- Allow to cool for about 3-5 mins on the baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
More Great Recipes: