Author Notes: soft, chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies made with olive oil which helps enchance the nutty flavor of the peanut butter. They'll become an instant favorite. —Fatimah Steele
Makes: about 15 cookies
cup unbleached flour
tablespoons brown sugar
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon baking soda
tablespoons peanut butter
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl combine the first six ingredients, give them a stir.
- In a separate bowl add in your egg, oil, vanilla and peanut butter, whisk until smooth.
- Add in your dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Chill for at least 15 mins. Shape into balls place on baking sheet and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Bake at 350 for about 11 mins.
- Allow to cool for about 3-5 mins on the baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
More Great Recipes: