Author Notes: A simple homemade applesauce recipe for canning & freezing —Amen V Amen
cup Apple juice
In This Recipe
- Wash the apples, quarter and core them in a saucepan
- Pour the liquid (apple juice or water) into the pan and cover the lid.
- Cook the apples in low-medium heat for about 20 minutes until they’re soft
- Using a sieve, pour the cooked sauce into a bowl
- Add cinnamon and sugar and stir well Tip: Feel free to taste the sauce and add more cinnamon & sugar as needed
- Cool the applesauce in the fridge.
- Serve with Latkes, or the pastry of your choice & Enjoy!