If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple homemade applesauce recipe for canning & freezing —Amen V Amen
- 8 Apples
- 1/2 cup Apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinammon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- craisins (optional)
- Wash the apples, quarter and core them in a saucepan
- Pour the liquid (apple juice or water) into the pan and cover the lid.
- Cook the apples in low-medium heat for about 20 minutes until they’re soft
- Using a sieve, pour the cooked sauce into a bowl
- Add cinnamon and sugar and stir well Tip: Feel free to taste the sauce and add more cinnamon & sugar as needed
- Cool the applesauce in the fridge.
- Serve with Latkes, or the pastry of your choice & Enjoy!