If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan Chocolate Coconut Milk. Creamy, healthy, delicious and great as a last minute Christmas present! —Karin
- 200 grams dried shredded coconut
- 4,5 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinches sea salt
- pinches cinnamon
- Mix coconut and water in a blender, leave for about 20 minutes, some of the water is going to get absorbed by the coconut.
- Add dates and blend.
- Filter through a milk bag and put into a blender again (wash the blender before so you don’t have pieces of shredded coconut left).
- Add cacao, pinch of cinnamon, maple syrup and pinch of sea salt, mix and adjust to taste.
- Pour into a glass bottle and keep in the fridge, it stays good for about 3-4 days.