If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 15.5 ounces Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 3 pieces Pancetta, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 sprig Rosemary, whole
- 1 sprig Sage, whole
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 5 tablespoons Finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Add 1 T. Olive oil to a pan along with chopped pancetta. Cook on medium heat until fat is rendered from pancetta.
- Add an extra Tablespoon oil to the pan and add onions, celery and carrots. Cook until onions are transparent then add garlic and cook until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add chicken broth and beans and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and add 2 T. parsley, Rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Continue or simmer another 15 minutes or longer.
- Remove Rosemary and Sage sprigs. Serve with Parmesan and parsley sprinkled atop.