If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These no-bake treats feature AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate Drink Mix and AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate Blocks. They are perfect to serve at any time, with any guest. —American Heritage Chocolate
Makes 18-24 truffles
- 8 ounces chopped American Heritage® Chocolate Bites
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Additional toppings such as Goji Berries, Acai Powder, Pistachios, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Coconut, AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate Drink Mix (for coating)
- In a small, heavy saucepan bring the heavy whipping cream to a simmer.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a separate bowl. Pour the whipping cream over the chocolate, add the vanilla, and allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Allow to cool, then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove, and with a teaspoon scoop out balls of the ganache. Roll quickly with your hands, as the ganache will melt slightly from the heat of your hands. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Roll in AMERICAN HERITAGE® Chocolate Drink Mix or other toppings to coat, return to the refrigerator until needed.