If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indian flavors in a familiar setting. Took about 30 minutes in total and produced enough for leftover lunch for the next two days. —Jacob Kutnicki
- 2 pounds Ground Turkey
- 1 Bag of Trader Joes Authentic Macaroni (about Five Cups Dry Pasta)
- 1 Yellow Onion Diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, smashed and chopped up
- 1 14 oz. Can Trader Joe's Light Coconut Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Beef or Chicken Broth
- 4 tablespoons Curry Powder
- Heat some oil in a heavy pan ( I used a 5 quart dutch oven) to medium high heat. When shimmering, add the diced onions. Wait 5-7 minutes while sauteeing the onions, then add the garlic. Sautee onions and garlic a few more minutes, careful not to burn it.
- Add the ground turkey and cook the ground turkey meat until you see no more raw turkey. It won't over cook and if it seems a little under-cooked DO NOT WORRY. Once the pasta and liquid come in, it will finish off cooking the turkey. Add the Curry Powder and let it cook in with the meat, onions, and garlic.
- Add the Coconut Milk, Pasta, and Stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, with the lid on. Cook until the pasta is the doneness you like, then serve and enjoy.