If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers are incredibly easy to pre —Paige
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 4 Brioche buns
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- lettuce, tomato and onion to serve
- Preheat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine ground chicken or turkey, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper, to taste. Be careful not to over mix.
- Form 8 even thin patties, about ½-inch thick and set aside. On the center of four patties, lay down a slice of ham. Add a spoonful of Swiss cheese, then top with another slice of ham. Top each with another patty and seal the edges. Sear burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until internal temperature reaches 165ºF, approximately 6 minutes each side.
- Stir together dijon mustard and mayo.
- Serve on Brioche buns with dijon mayo and any toppings you like.