If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-6 giant shrimps / black tiger
- 2 pieces garlic
- 3 pinches granular salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil extra vergine
- 100 milliliters dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Fry the shrimps in a big pan in olive oil salt and unpeeled and crushed baby garlic 2-3minutes until they turn red. Add the red wine let reduce it.
- Put the shrimps out of the pan and add the tomato sauce and reduce for a few more minutes.
- Add in the shrimps again and mix well for 2-3 more minutes