Author Notes: An baked egg dish that's full of flavor and a great way to start the day! —Jessica
garlic cloves, chopped
pound frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
cup shredded cheddar
teaspoon Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cupcake pan with non-stick spray.
- Line sides and bottom of cups with Prosciutto
- Heat half the butter over medium high heat and saute the onions until soft. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, spinach and the onion/garlic mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour mix into cups about 1/3 of the way and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from cupcake tray.