If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An baked egg dish that's full of flavor and a great way to start the day! —Jessica
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 pound frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 ounces prosciutto
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cupcake pan with non-stick spray.
- Line sides and bottom of cups with Prosciutto
- Heat half the butter over medium high heat and saute the onions until soft. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, spinach and the onion/garlic mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour mix into cups about 1/3 of the way and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from cupcake tray.