If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My take on a Blue Ribbon winning Zucchini Bread from a First Edition Vintage LA County Fair Cookbook provided by Sylvia Atherton. This is a simple, moist bread best served warm with BUTTER. —Leah Cabardo
Makes 2 loaves
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups raw grated zucchini
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup walnut
- In a standing or hand-held mixer, combine eggs, sugar, and salt. Add zucchini.
- Sift the remaining ingredients, except the walnuts.
- Slowly combine all ingredients in mixer and pour into 2 loaf pans that have been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out of loaf clean.