If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The tiramisù usually is quite heavy and seems fatty, well this recipe makes it very light and tempting. My guests usually ask me for one more slice and this makes me happy of course!! Savoiardi: you can find them in all Italian food shops or in a lot of markets. —mvloves
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 500 grams of mascarpone
- 1 cup italian coffee
- 300 grams of savoiardi (biscuits)
- 1 bunch bitter cocoa
- Beat yolk eggs with sugar, when they will be swollen add the mascarpone mixing very well.
- Whisk 2 white eggs with the mixer and add it to the mixture. keep attention!!! Mix only from down to up.
- Put the coffee in a plate, sugar it and add 3 tablespoons of water. Dip into the coffee the savoiardo just 2 seconds (it must be soaked but not full of liquid!!) and put it into the pan. Do the same with all other savoiardos and make a layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Add half of the cream on the first layer of biscuits and cover againg with another layer of soaked savoirados. Cover with the rest of the cream.
- Dust on the top with bitter cocoa and put on the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
- Now taste it and let me know!!! it's amazing, promise!!!