If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut and dark chocolate granola made with oats, chia and flax. —Julie Andrews
- 2.5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 0.25 cups chia seeds
- 0.25 cups ground flax seed
- 0.25 cups chopped walnuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 0.5 teaspoons coarse salt
- 0.25 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 0.5 cups coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, except chocolate chips, until well combined.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet and bake 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Fold in chocolate chips. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.