If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tender muffin with plump, juicy cranberries with a hint of ginger and crunchy almond oat topping. —Julie Andrews
- 0.25 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 0.25 cups slivered almonds
- 0.25 cups butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 cups brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 0.25 cups heart-healthy oil
- 0.25 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour (or ground oats)
- 0.5 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoons coarse salt
- 0.5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, slivered almonds, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- In another medium mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ginger. Pour dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and whisk together until just combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into the wells of a greased 9-cup muffin tin, about ¾ of the way full. Top with a scoop of the oat/almond topping. Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool.