If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lemony ricotta topped with roasted balsamic grapes. Served with crostinis. —Julie Andrews
- 2 pounds red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 teaspoons each coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 8 ounces block Neufchatel cheese
- 8 ounces tub ricotta cheese
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 0.25 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss grapes with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, until grapes burst. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ricotta and lemon zest. Spread evenly on a serving tray. Spoon roasted grape mixture over the ricotta mixture. Top with honey, walnuts and fresh thyme.
- Serve with toasted crostinis.