If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade BBQ sauce meets crispy baked boneless chicken wings. —Julie Andrews
- 0.75 cups fruit preserves
- 0.5 cups ketchup
- 0.25 cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash liquid hickory smoke
- Dash coarse salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 0.25 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Heat a medium saucepan to medium-high heat. Whisk in all BBQ sauce ingredients. Allow to simmer 20-30 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss cubes of chicken breast with salt and pepper. Then toss with flour until coated.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In a separate small mixing bowl, add Panko breadcrumbs. Dip flour coated chicken cubes into egg/milk mixture, then Panko. Line on wire rack and coat wings with cooking spray. Bake 8-10 minutes, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees, and exterior is browned and crispy. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool.
- Toss chicken wings in BBQ sauce and serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.