If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Last fall I searched for breakfast options that seemed a little healthier and could be eaten on the go. These little muffins turned out to be just that! They are super moist and are also good split and toasted with butter (when you don't feel like being healthy.) The graham flour was a fluke but turned out to be a great one! These are tart and not too sweet. —chinapans
Makes 12...i think;)
- 1 cup Whole wheat graham flour
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Small banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 Bag of fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with oil or muffin cups.
- Sift flours, baking powder and soda, and salt into a large bowl. Stir in spices.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg and brown sugar until well combined . Stir in vanilla, yogurt, banana and pumpkin puree.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups and bake approximately 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch