If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple recipe with wonderful results. —AnnieCate
Makes 1 jar
- 2 cups slivered raw almonds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Grind the almonds down to a coarse meal.
- Add the coconut and grind again.
- Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup. Process until it becomes a paste.