If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a classic no-bake cheesecake recipe which everyone should have stowed away in their recipe files. Its buttery and sweet graham cracker crust is covered with a fluffy, cool, cream cheese filling, and topped with tart cherries. This lovely dessert can be prepped in no time and is perfect for making ahead. If this is your first time in the kitchen, don’t be shy! This recipe is super easy and also forgiving. Your efforts will pay off! Enjoy! —doublebatch
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 blocks (12 oz) cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, divided
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 24 ounces cherry topping or pie filling
- Butter a large baking or casserole dish. (we used a 14x11 dish but anything at least 13x9 should work) Crush graham crackers until fine. I used a rolling pin, but you can also use a food processor. Mix crackers with melted butter. Press evenly into pan. Slide pan into freezer.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar until well combined. Add the rest of the confectioners sugar, mixing until creamy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pull pan out of freezer and spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Top cream cheese with cherry filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Refrigerated cheesecake can be enjoyed for up to 4 days.