If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet blueberry bliss bars .... vegan, paleo, gluten free....delcious —AnnieCate
- 1/2 cup very ripe mashed bananas (about 2 small bananas)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinches cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup frozen bluberries
- sesame seeds, optional
- Combine bananas, maple syrup, flax egg, apple cider vinegar, almond extract, salt, and cinnamon. Blend well.
- Stir in the almond flour, followed by the baking powder. Allow the batter to rest for about 5-7 minutes.
- While the batter is resting, preheat oven to 350 and line a 8 x 4 loaf pan with parchment.
- Place the batter in the pan and smooth it out
- swirl just over half of the blueberries into the batter. smooth it out again
- Sprinkle the remaining blueberries over top of the batter. Sprinkle on sesame seeds if you wish.
- bake for 55 min-1 hour, until it's nice and golden. the middle may not be golden.
- allow to cool completely before cutting
- serve with love. makes 8-10 bars, depending on how you cut them.