If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gluten free blueberry muffins made with garbanzo bean flour. Protein filled on the go breakfast. —Palouse Brand
- 2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar, unrefined
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- .25 teaspoons ground cloves
- .5 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- .75 cups applesauce
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease the muffin tin or use muffin liners.
- In a medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, applesauce, and oil.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into the wet mixture bowl and stir with a fork until completely moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and bake for approximately 15 - 20 minutes, depending on the size of the pour until the tops of the muffins are browned and slight pressure on the top does not make a dent.