Author Notes: These Coconut-Lime and Blueberry Energy Balls have insane flavor and a ton of energy producing ingredients to keep you going all day! —Paige
cup sliced almonds
cup unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut
zest and juice of 1 lime
cup quick cooking oats
cup hemp seeds or flax seeds
cup dried blueberries
In This Recipe
- In a food processor, process almonds, coconut, lime zest, juice, and honey until it creates a smooth paste.
- Add in half of the oats and process again until combined.
- Move mixture to a bowl and stir in remaining oats, hemp seeds, and blueberries. Stir until combined. It may look like the mixture won't stay together, but once you roll the balls it will.
- Roll the mixture into 12 evenly sized balls, I used a cookie scoop and it worked perfectly. Don't be afraid to give the mixture a good squeeze as you're rolling them so they stay together well. To avoid the mixture sticking to my hands, I coated them in coconut oil and that worked well.
- Refrigerate the finished balls for up to one week, but they probably won't last that long!