If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Coconut-Lime and Blueberry Energy Balls have insane flavor and a ton of energy producing ingredients to keep you going all day! —Paige
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds or flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- In a food processor, process almonds, coconut, lime zest, juice, and honey until it creates a smooth paste.
- Add in half of the oats and process again until combined.
- Move mixture to a bowl and stir in remaining oats, hemp seeds, and blueberries. Stir until combined. It may look like the mixture won't stay together, but once you roll the balls it will.
- Roll the mixture into 12 evenly sized balls, I used a cookie scoop and it worked perfectly. Don't be afraid to give the mixture a good squeeze as you're rolling them so they stay together well. To avoid the mixture sticking to my hands, I coated them in coconut oil and that worked well.
- Refrigerate the finished balls for up to one week, but they probably won't last that long!