If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: recipe inspired by my favorite latte ever at the swellest little coffee shop in Texas, Harvest Coffee Bar —Katherine Hysmith
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1-2 shots of espresso or about 6 ounces strong black coffee
- brown sugar
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until just before scalded. Use a wire whisk or an electric-frother to froth milk.
- Make espresso or coffee to your liking.
- In the bottom of a coffee mug, add a half teaspoon of brown sugar, a half teaspoon of molasses, and a pinch of cinnamon. Top with coffee.
- Using a large spoon to hold back the foam, pour the heated milk over the coffee. Ladle the foam on top. Add another pinch of brown sugar and cinnamon and serve. And maybe add another drip of molasses.