If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: [email protected]'s "Dining with Dysphagia: A Cookbook" is a collection of recipes for people with dypshagia – a disorder that impacts chewing and swallowing.
View all recipes here: https://speech.steinhardt...
Source: https://speech.steinhardt... —Kylie Thompson
large potatoes (approximately 4 pounds)
teaspoons salt, divided
cup heavy whipping cream
teaspoon fresh rosemary
teaspoon ground nutmeg
teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare ingredients: Wash, peel, and quarter the potatoes. Mince the rosemary leaves. Cube the butter and set aside to bring it down to room temperature.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until fork-tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add cream, butter, rosemary, nutmeg, pepper, and remaining salt. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the potatoes between bowls and serve with additional butter and a few sprigs of rosemary if desired.