If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was born during a Whole30 stint, but I like it enough that I'll keep eating it long after I'm done with it. It's vegan, gluten-free, and infinitely customizable based on what nuts you prefer and any other ingredients you like in your granola.
(To make this Whole30 approved, just make sure you're using a Whole30 compliant almond milk and the raisins don't have added sugar.) —Lindsay-Jean Hard
- 1 tablespoon toasted (peeled) hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon toasted, sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon toasted, unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional)
- Ground cinnamon
- Unsweetened almond milk (or other nut milk)
- Pulse the hazelnuts and walnuts in a mini food processor a few times until they're pretty finely chopped -- or until you get a texture you like. (Or use a knife and finely chop them.)
- Combine all of the nuts, coconut, raisins, and hemp seeds (if using) in a bowl. Add a tiny dash of cinnamon and salt, stir to combine. Top with almond milk and dig in.
- I also like this warmed up, like oatmeal (Fauxtmeal? Maybe not.). Just add all of the ingredients to a pan and heat over medium heat until warmed through. (If you happen to have cashew cream on hand, add a tablespoon to make it creamier.)