If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Elevate your Super Bowl party with this easy-to-make and delicious recipe that's sure to have your guests rushing back for seconds. —Wholly Guacamole
Serves 10 - 15
- 1 package pre-made thin pizza crust
- 1 package store-bought guacamole (try Wholly Guacamole Classic Dip )
- 1 red bell pepper cut into small strips
- 1 package white shredded cheese (try Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds for a delicious, dairy-free and plant-based alternative)
- Roll out uncooked pizza dough on counter.
- Use football or other shaped cookie cutter to cut pizza dough and place on cookie sheet sprayed lightly with oil.
- Cook dough according to packaging instructions.
- Allow to thoroughly cool.
- When cool, spread with guacamole dip and use cheese shreds and red pepper to create football laces and markings (as pictured)
- Suggested serving option: Plate on a bed of shredded lettuce using sour cream to create field yard lines.
More Great Recipes: