Elevate your Super Bowl party with this easy-to-make and delicious recipe that's sure to have your guests rushing back for seconds.
Elevate your Super Bowl party with this easy-to-make and delicious recipe that's sure to have your guests rushing back for seconds.—Foodie
Serves: 10 - 15
package pre-made thin pizza crust
package store-bought guacamole (try Wholly Guacamole Classic Dip )
red bell pepper cut into small strips
package white shredded cheese (try Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds for a delicious, dairy-free and plant-based alternative)
In This Recipe
- Roll out uncooked pizza dough on counter.
- Use football or other shaped cookie cutter to cut pizza dough and place on cookie sheet sprayed lightly with oil.
- Cook dough according to packaging instructions.
- Allow to thoroughly cool.
- When cool, spread with guacamole dip and use cheese shreds and red pepper to create football laces and markings (as pictured)
- Suggested serving option: Plate on a bed of shredded lettuce using sour cream to create field yard lines.